I’ve added a current projects listing to the side of the front page. This will allow viewers to see what we’re currently focusing on. Feel free to ask questions about these projects.
Look for this image on the sidebar:
Long time visitors may remember the “What We Worked on this Week” section from mcsmstudios.com. This will be somehwhat similar, only lacking the day to day recaps, as they were really annoying to keep up with and update. I’ll get the titles linked to relevant posts when/if they exist.
This one was originally made for the old Newgrounds bytesize. Which was a little player on NG’s front page that would run a bunch of really short cartoons. I couldn’t come up with a contribution for the longest time (ended up remaking a very old bit that was hidden away inside a game) so when I finally did submit my part, they discontinued the bytesize a few weeks later.
Just in time for Lambta.co Tuesday, at least in my timezone. I would have had it out sooner but for three reasons: 1 I’m a procrastinator, 2 deadlines are more motivating, and 3 it takes forever to upload an HD video. I think I might have to change internet providers. My upload speed is pathetic.
Anyway, this is a video showcasing all the powerups of AKR2, as suggested by a viewer. Most of the videos for AKR2 have been guides, so I decided it was time to do one that was more of a hype video. Enjoy, y’all.
I am proud to announce Lambta.co will be releasing our first holiday special for this Easter. Unfortunately our policy of uploading on Lambta.co Tuesdays prevents a timely release, so I’m just going to go ahead and release it on the Tuesday before Easter, March 31st. At noon PST.
It’s also our first cartoon as Lambta.co. And it’s more of a Good Friday special the more I think about it, so I guess previous Tuesday is technically closer than the next.
I’ve been mistakenly telling people the completion percentage for AKR2 was 107%. It’s actually 106%. Not sure how I got it in my head it was 107%; might have been from an earlier version of the game or something. I’ve dug into the code and I’m pretty sure it’s 106%, but if someone has 107% for some reason, let me know what that reason is.
For the record, it’s 106% and the game is totally done.
In related news, I fixed a small glitch that didn’t allow players to enter 5-1 by clicking on it, if they got there by beating 4-5. That is all.
One of the first things I had to do when I got professional grade video software, was go out and do up some light saber action. Unfortunately, I had left the shutter speed on my camera much too low resulting in doubled frames. But the second time, I made sweet light sabery action.
Also changed the Mutton Scraps thumbnails. It looks weird embedded, but on youtube they’re oddly narrow and it makes them stand out.